Our plugin do have option for restricting settings which allows admin to set discount based on:
- Set discount for the first (nth) purchase:
Navigate to 'Rules and Restrictions' tab, Add Group, select 'Number of orders', select the desired relation (Equal to, Less than, Less than or Equal to, Greater than, Greater than or Equal to), set the value. For ex: For setting discount for the first purchase set 'Number or orders' > 'Equal to' > 0
- Set discount if a user spends more than $$$ amount (completed orders amount)
Select 'Amount spend' > Greater than or Equal to > $$$
Please note $$$ will be the total sum of the completed orders
- Set discount for a particular User Role
Select 'User Role' > Equals > Select the desired User Role from the dropdown
You can also remove / restrict a particular User Role from applying discount, just set the relation as 'Not Equals' and select the User Role to be removed.
- Set discount for a particular User
Select 'User Selection' > Equals > Select the desired User from the dropdown
You can also remove / restrict a particular User from applying discount, just set the relation as 'Not Equals' and select the User to be removed.
- Set discount if a User's previous order contains a particular item
Select 'Previous Order' > Contains > Search and select the desired product
Using the method you can also set discount if a user's previous does not contain a particular item, for this just set the as 'Not Contains'
- Set discount if a User have spent more than $$$ on his / her previous order (last order - single order)
Select 'Last Order Amount' > Greater than > $$$
Here $$$ will be the amount spent by User for his / her last completed order